Thursday, July 31, 2008

Testimonial from customers

--- Zen Lifestyle Shop @ SG (from 1 Feb 09) ---

"I'm glad to have ordered from Zen Lifestyle Shop as the items arrived within 3 days after I've placed my order. The items were carefully bubble-wrapped and each item is in its original Japan packaging. I've ordered eight different types of incense and prefers the smokeless type that I can use in my air-conditioned room. I'm looking forward to try all the different incense that I've purchased. So far, my first two boxes have been great. I will consider getting the incense dish if there are more designs available. I will definitely order more incense from Zen Lifestyle Shop again."

Cheerio,
Lynn Ng
 
~ Nora Lee (Singapore), 5 Dec 2011
"Good selection of quality incense. Prompt and friendly service"

~ E. Miyakoshi (Auckland), 13 Mar 09
"I have received the products a few days ago.
Thank you very much!"




---------- Zen Lifestyle Shop @ NZ ------------
~ K. Wong (Wellington), 10 January 09
"Excellent service. Very very fast and all well packaged. The incense is really fantastic - high quality stuff."

~ B. Adamson (Christchurch),
16 December 08
"Very professional service."

~ B. Shone (Paeroa), 19 November 08
"Thank you for the beautiful incense."

~ Claire (Auckland), 30 October 08
"They are excellent for meditation!"

~ G. Whitaker (Wellington), 27 August 08"Great service. Prompt, well packaged and a quality product. I have recommended your service to others I know are interested in buying incense."

~ belindalee,
1 August 08
"Friendly and prompt service, liked what I bought!"



View more feedback from more than 70 customers who have purchased from Zen Lifestyle Shop on Trade Me, NZ's online auction site.